Thu, Sep 01|
DSA Training Office
Construction Back Office Training
Equip Your Back Office with the Tools for Success! Starts Thursday, August 25th!
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT
DSA Training Office , 5430 Griggs Rd, Suite D; Houston, TX 77021, USA
About the event
We’ve all been there – payroll mishaps, accounting mistakes, software challenges, and poor planning, can
affect all levels of your business, and even your profitability. Take the initiative to provide your back-office
staff with the proper training so that they are confident in their ability, and you are free to do what you
love – build exciting projects with happy customers. This Construction Back Office Training track will:
- Provide basic Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project skills as needed to Administrative personnel.
- Assess and teach management and administrative personnel how to set up a truly effective back office for a construction firm.
- Provide instruction on how to recruit, hire, and retain laborers, administrative, and management personnel.
- Train management and administrative personnel basic accounting practices by setting up and using an automated accounting system.
- Train management and administrative personnel on how to use LCPTracker, review payrolls, and analyze data collected from certified payroll.
Class Costs: $250/Student